Ba Zhen Tang
Ba Zhen Tang
Benefits may include:
- May relieve fatigue and dizziness
- May assist poor mental function
- May promote balance and vitality
- May promote mental health
- Can help mental health disorders
Indications according to traditional chinese medicine: Ba Zhen Tang invigorates the qi and blood and strengthens the functions of the spleen and liver. It is indicated in cases of double emptiness syndrome of qi and blood marked by: dizziness, light headedness, weariness of the four limbs, shortness of breath, sluggishness of speech, palpitations, anorexia, pale tongue, thin and white lingual coating, thin, weak, or empty pulse, large and without strength Ba Zhen Tang can be used in cases of general weakness during convalescence, various chronic illnesses, weight loss, irregular menstruation, blood emptying after childbirth, abscesses and boils that are difficult to heal, etc., when signs of double emptiness of qi and blood are present.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Ba Zhen Tang 八珍片. A dietary supplement in tablet form.
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix rehmanniae (Shu Di Huang) 674 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 572 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 572 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 370 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 370 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 303 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong) 303 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 202 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.