Ba Zhen Yi Mu Tang
Ba Zhen Yi Mu Tang
Benefits may include:
- May promote and help regulate menstruation
- May assist with nourishing the blood
- Can help replenish QI (material energy / energy flow)
- Can help with red and white vaginal discharge
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Ba Zhen Yi Mu Tang tonifies qi and blood to regulate menstruation. It is indicated for qi and blood deficiency syndrome with blood stasis marked by: fatigue, pale complexion, lack of appetite, abdominal distension, dizziness, palpitations, shortness of breath, especially in women suffering from deficiency which may cause irregular menstruation or even infertility, pale tongue with a thin and whitish coating, weak and thin pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Ba Zhen Yi Mu Tang 八珍益母片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Herba leonuri (Yi Mu Cao) 1010 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 505 mg
- Radix rehmanniae (Sheng Di Huang) 505 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 269 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 269 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 236 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong) 236 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 236 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 100 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.