Bi Yan Tang
Bi Yan Tang
Benefits may include:
- May assist with nasal discharge
- Can help with itchy eyes and hay fever
- May assist with general congestion in the face
- Can help with clearing up congestion during a cold
- May assist with sneezing
- Can help address sinusitis
Indications according to Traditional Chinese Medicine: Bi Yan Tang dispels hot wind and promotes lung qi. It is indicated for acute or chronic rhinitis/sinusitis due to hot wind attacking the lung, marked by: blocked nose with thick or yellowish discharge, headache, red tongue with yellowish coating, slippery or tense pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Bi Yan Tang 鼻炎片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix angelicae dahuricae (Bai Zhi) 336 mg
- Bulbus allii macrostemosis (Xie Bai) 336 mg
- Radix saposhnikoviae (Fang Feng) 336 mg
- Radix platycodonis (Jie Geng) 336 mg
- Herba schizonepetae (Jing Jie) 336 mg
- Fructus forsythiae (Lian Qiao) 336 mg
- Flos magnoliae (Xin Yi) 336 mg
- Rhizoma anemarrhenae (Zhi Mu) 336 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 238 mg
- Fructus schisandrae chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 238 mg
- Flos chrysanthemi indici (Ye Ju Hua) 202 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.