Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang
Benefits may include:
- May help the functions of the spleen and stomach
- May help with prevention of chronic urinary infection
- May help with lack of appetite, lassitude, loose stools, fever with perspiration
- Can assist with hemorrhoids and chronic eczema
- May help reduce blood sugar levels
- Can help with irritable bowel syndrome
Indications according to Traditional Chinese Medicine: Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang tonifies the spleen and stomach qi and controls the fire that escapes by emptying the centre qi. It is indicated in case of spleen and stomach qi emptying syndrome, marked by fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, spontaneous sweating, fear of cold, poor appetite, loose stools, ptosis and prolapse, low fever, pale tongue with a thin whitish layer, a weak and deep pulse, without root in the right median position.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang 补中益气汤
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix astragali (Huang Qi) 875 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui Jiu Zhi) 404 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 471 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 404 mg
- Radix bupleuri (Chai Hu) 337 mg
- Pericarpium citri reticulatae (Chen Pi) 337 mg
- Radix platycodonis (Jie Geng) 269 mg
- Radix glycyrrhiza toevoegen (Zhi Gan Cao) 269 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.