Geng Nian An
Geng Nian An
Benefits may include:
- Can help minimise hot flashes and restlessness
- May assist clearing heat caused by Yin deficiency
- Can assist with calming the mind
- May help relieve the symptoms associated with menopause
- May help strengthen the spleen
- May help eliminate fire due to kidney deficiency
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Geng Nian An Pian nourishes the blood and yin of the liver and kidneys, and calms the spirit - shen. It is indicated for menopausal syndrome with hot flushes, night sweats, emotional irritability, red or pink tongue with thin layer, slippery pulse due to deficiency of blood and yin of liver and kidneys.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Geng Nian An 更年安片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix rehmanniae (Sheng Di Huang & Shu Di Huang) 404 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 370 mg
- Radix morinda (Ba Ji Tian) 370 mg
- Ramulus uncariae cum uncis (Gou Teng) 370 mg
- Caulis polygoni multiflori (Ye Jiao Teng) 370 mg
- Radix oryzae (Nuo Dao Gen) 370 mg
- Rhizoma alismatis (Ze Xie) 202 mg
- Radix scrophulariae (Xuan Shen) 202 mg
- Fructus schisandrae chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 202 mg
- Tuber ophiopogonis (Mai Men Dong) 202 mg
- Radix polygoni multiflori (Zhi He Shou Wu) 169 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 135 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.