Gui Pi Tang
Gui Pi Tang
Benefits may include:
- May help treat insomnia
- Can assist mental health disorders
- May assist with poor memory or forgetfulness
- Can help with immune system regulation and release stress
- May support gastric mucosa
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Gui Pi Tang supports the qi and tonify the blood, strengthens the spleen and the heart. It is used in cases of restlessness that disturbs the heart spirit, in cases of double emptiness of qi and blood in the heart and spleen and in cases of a spleen that does not gather blood, marked by palpitations, amnesia, insomnia, restless sleep, disturbing dreams, anxiety, unjustified worry, withdrawal, night sweats, fever by emptiness, febrile state, lassitude, fatigue, poor appetite, tenderness to pressure in epigastrium, subcutaneous purpura, metrorrhagia, early menses, heavy and clear menses, persistent vaginal bleeding, yellowish withered complexion, pallid complexion, pale tongue, thin white lingual coating, thin and weak pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Gui Pi Tang 归脾片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix astragali (Huang Qi) 438 mg
- Arillus longan (Long Yan Rou) 438 mg
- Caulis polygoni multiflori (Ye Jiao Teng) 438 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 337 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 337 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 337 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 235 mg
- Radix polygalae (Yuan Zhi (Zhi)) 235 mg
- Radix aucklandiae (Mu Xiang) 235 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 135 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 135 mg
- Fructus jujubae (Da Zao) 66 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.