Gui Zhi Tang
Gui Zhi Tang
Benefits may include:
- Can help relieve skin allergies
- May assist with dispelling the common cold and other respiratory problems
- Can help regulate body temperature
- May help with specific types of constipation
- Can help with testicular pain
- May assist with psychological boundary issues
- Can address arthritis and cardiovascular disease
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Gui Zhi Tang disperses wind, releases surface and muscles, harmonises qi and defensive qi. It is indicated in case of colds in people with a weak constitution marked by: chills, fever, spontaneous sweating, fear of wind and cold, headaches, palpitations, vomiting, hot flushes, stiffness of the neck, aches and pains, floating and deficient pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Gui Zhi Tang 桂枝汤片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 4 tablets contains:
- Ramulus cinnamomi (Gui Zhi) 628 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 628 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 426 mg
- Fructus jujubae (Da Zao) 426 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 136 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.