Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San
Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San
Benefits may include:
- May help to eliminate dampness
- May help strengthen vital energy to promote digestion
- Can help relief of the common cold
- May address headaches, indigestions, vomiting, abdominal distention, sunstroke and non-persistent diarrhoea
- Can assist ventilation of the lungs
- May help tonifying the spleen and augmenting QI
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San resolves dampness and harmonises the centre, regulates qi and expels cold dampness to free the surface. It is indicated in cases of exogenous or endogenous cold dampness attack (or cold wind attack on internal dampness ground) which causes disharmony of the middle focus, marked by: sneezing, seasonal cold, fever with chills, headache, fullness in the chest, blocked nose, epigastric and abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, indigestion or diarrhoea, pink tongue with whitish and oily coating, floating and soft pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San 藿香正气片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Herba pogostemonis (Huo Xiang) 505 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 403 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 370 mg
- Cortex magnoliae officinalis (Hou Po) 337 mg
- Rhizoma pinelliae praeparatae (Jiang Ban Xia) 337 mg
- Radix platycodonis (Jie Geng) 337 mg
- Pericarpium citri reticulatae (Chen Pi) 337 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 202 mg
- Radix angelicae dahuricae (Bai Zhi) 168 mg
- Folium perillae (Zi Su Ye) 168 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 101 mg
- Fructus jujubae (Da Zao) 101 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.