Jia Wei Xiao Yao San
Jia Wei Xiao Yao San
Benefits may include:
- May help improve energy
- May help reducing irritability
- May promote mental health
- Can help relieve generalise body pain
- May help reieve the feeling of heaviness in the head or body
- Can help reduce headaches
- May help with blurred vision
- May help with fatigue or insomnia
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Jia Wei Xiao Yao San harmonises the liver and spleen, enriches the blood and strengthens the spleen, disperses the liver and clarifies the heat. It is indicated for disharmony between the liver and the spleen due to overpressure of the liver qi, which causes internal heat with emptying of the blood, marked by: emotional stress, depression, irritability, impatience, feeling and signs of heat, little energy, tightness in the chest, sighing, lack of appetite, intestinal disorders, irregular periods, red tongue with white or yellowish coating, tense or slippery pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Jia Wei Xiao Yao San 加味逍遥片, is a variation of Xiao Yao San - Free and Easy Wanderer.
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 505 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Chao Bai Zhu) 505 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 505 mg
- Radix bupleuri (Chai Hu) 505 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Chao Bai Shao) 505 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 303 mg
- Fructus gardeniae (Zhi Zi) 303 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 235 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.