Jie Yu An Shen Pian
Jie Yu An Shen Pian
Benefits may include:
- May help reduce symptoms of mental health disorders
- May assist with insomnia
- Can help sedate the mind
- May assist with neurofunctional exfoliation
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Jie Yu An Shen Pian disperses stagnation of liver qi and calms the mind, the shen. It is indicated for stagnation of liver qi affecting the mind and emotions, marked by: insomnia, unhappiness, sadness, anxiety, lack of pleasure in life, feelings of failure, red tongue with little coating, thin and rapid pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Jie Yu An Shen Pian 解郁安神片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Cortex eucommiae (Du Zhong) 404 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 404 mg
- Radix saposhnikoviae (Fang Feng) 336 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 269 mg
- Caulis polygoni multiflori (Ye Jiao Teng) 269 mg
- Ramulus cinnamomi (Gui Zhi) 202 mg
- Caulis piperis kadsurae (Hai Feng Teng) 202 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 202 mg
- Cortex albizziae (He Huan Pi) 202 mg
- Rhizoma corydalis praeparata (Zhi Yan Hu Suo) 202 mg
- Oil gum resin (Mo Yao) 202 mg
- Olibanum (Ru Xiang) 169 mg
- Radix achyranthis bidentatae (Niu Xi) 169 mg
- Radix peucedanum (Qian Hu) 134 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.