Li Zhong Wan
Li Zhong Wan
Benefits may include:
- Can help to warm the extremities
- May help to relieve abdominal pain with cold sensation
- Can help with vomiting and diarrhoea
- May help strengthen the spleen
- May help with gastric ulcers
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Li Zhong Wan tonify and warms the middle, tonify the yang to disperse internal cold. It is indicated for Middle jiao with Yang Emptiness Syndrome, marked by: diarrhoea or loose stools, cold abdominal pain, abdominal distension, nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, fatigue, pale tongue with white coating, deep and weak pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Li Zhong Wan 理中汤
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 4 tablets contains:
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 718 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 718 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 673 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Gan Jiang) 135 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.