Long Dan Xie Gan Wan
Long Dan Xie Gan Wan
Benefits may include:
- Can help purge liver fire and clarify gallbladder heat.
- May help relieve headaches, migraines, irritability and anger
- May address occasional stress
- May help to cool the body, clarify internal heat and dry up dampness
- May help support mind wellness
- Can address soothing of gallbladder heat
- May help nourish the blood
Indications according to Traditional Chinese Medicine: Long Dan Xie Gan Tang eliminates excess of fire from the liver and gallbladder and removes damp heat in the lower foyer. It is indicated for the heat dampness syndrome in the liver and gallbladder, marked by : headache, dizziness, tinnitus, irritability, impatience, red and painful eyes, swollen ears, pain in the hypochondria or the lateral parts of the lower abdomen, swollen external genitalia, painful urination with burning sensation, foul-smelling discharge, swollen and painful legs and feet, bitter mouth, red tongue with greasy and yellowish coating, rapid and slippery or tense pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Long Dan Xie Gan Wan 龙胆泻肝片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix scutellariae (Huang Qin (Chao)) 471 mg
- Rhizoma alismatis (Ze Xie) 471 mg
- Fructus gardeniae (Zhi Zi (Chao)) 471 mg
- Radix bupleuri (Chai Hu) 303 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 303 mg
- Radix et rhizoma gentianae (Long Dan Cao) 303 mg
- Radix rehmanniae (Di Huang) 303 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 303 mg
- Polyporus (Zhu Ling) 303 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 135 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.