Mai Men Dong Tang
Mai Men Dong Tang
Benefits may include:
- May help nourish the lung and stomach
- Can assist to moisten the intestines
- May help with digestion
- Can help strengthen the spleen
- May help nouris the blood
- Can help remove toxins from the body
- May help distribute stomach Qqi
Indications according to Traditional Chinese Medicine: Mai Men Dong Tang nourishes the Lungs and Stomach, engenders fluids, directs rebellious qi downwards and harmonises the middle jiao. It is indicated for dryness of the lung, emptiness of yin in the lung and stomach, marked by: dry and irritated throat, severe and continuous cough, asthma, shortness of breath, chest tightness, nausea, vomiting, hiccups, hoarseness, scanty mucus that is difficult to expectorate, red tongue, thin and rapid pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Mai Men Dong Tang 麦门冬汤
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Fructus jujubae (Da Zao) 371 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 235 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 235 mg
- Radix ophiopagonis (Mai Dong) 1212 mg
- Rhizoma pinelliae praeparatae (Fa Ban Xia) 606 mg
- Semen oryzae (Jing Mi) 707 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.