Qi Bao Mei Ran Dan
Qi Bao Mei Ran Dan
Benefits may include:
- Can help nourish the blood of the liver and enrich the yin of the kidneys.
- May help control the appearance of premature grey hair
- May help strengthen dental health
- May help address decreased sperm motility / low sperm count
- May help strengthen and relieve lower back and knees
- May help relieve menopausal syndrome
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Qi Bao Mei Ran Dan enriches the yin of the kidneys and nourishes the blood of the liver. It is indicated for kidney and liver emptiness, marked by: premature hair whitening or hair loss, loose teeth, spontaneous and nocturnal emission of semen, pain and weakness in the lumbar region and knees, deep and weak pulse. Using this formula with Herbal Hair products combines the internal and external approaches for best results.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Qi Bao Mei Ran Dan 七宝美髯片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix polygoni multiflori (He Shou Wu (Zhi)) 942 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui Jiu Zhi) 404 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 404 mg
- Radix achyranthis bidentatae (Huai Niu Xi) 404 mg
- Fructus lycii (Gou Qi Zi) 404 mg
- Semen cuscutae (Tu Si Zi) 404 mg
- Cortex eucommiae (Du Zhong Yan Zhi) 404 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.