Qian Lie Shu Pian
Qian Lie Shu Pian
Benefits may include:
- May help enrich the kidneys
- Can assist with clearing deficiency heat
- May assist with draining dampness in the body
- Can promote urination
- May help maintain prostate and urinary health
- Can assist to expel phlegm from the body
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Qian Lie Shu Pian tonify the kidneys and invigorates the qi. It is indicated in cases of kidney and qi deficiency, marked by prostatitis, prostate enlargement or male sexual dysfunction, impotence due to kidney deficiency, difficulty in urinating or frequent and very urgent urination, back pain, fatigue, premature hair loss or bleaching, presence of protein in the urine due to chronic kidney infection.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Qian Lie Shu Pian 前列舒片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix rehmanniae (Shu Di Huang) 539 mg
- Semen coicis (Yi Yi Ren) 539 mg
- Rhizoma dioscoreae (Shan Yao) 269 mg
- Fructus corni (Shan Zhu Yu) 269 mg
- Polyporus (Zhu Ling) 269 mg
- Semen persicae (Tao Ren) 202 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 202 mg
- Rhizoma alismatis (Ze Xie) 202 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 202 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 135 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 135 mg
- Ramulus cinnamomi (Gui Zhi) 101 mg
- Cortex cinnamomi (Rou Gui) 101 mg
- Bulbus allii macrostemosis (Xie Bai) 101 mg
- Radix morindae officinalis (Ba Ji Tian) 100 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.