Sheng Mai San
Sheng Mai San
Benefits may include:
- May help with a chronic, weak cough
- Can address shortness of breath and a mild fever
- May assist with dry mouth with thirst
- Can help strengthen urination
- May help stop spontaneous sweating
- Can address a thin, weak pulse
- May assist with lethargy
Indications according to Traditional Chinese Medicine: Sheng Mai San tonify both qi and yin in the heart, generates fluids and stops excessive sweating. It is indicated for a general lack of qi and yin marked by: chronic fatigue, shortness of breath, spontaneous sweating, dry mouth and throat or chronic cough with little sputum, pale tongue with a thin dry coating, rapid, thin and weak pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Sheng Mai San 生脉片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 1515 mg
- Tuber ophiopogonis (Mai Dong) 1212 mg
- Fructus schisandrae chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 639 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.