Shi Du Qing Pian
Shi Du Qing Pian
Benefits may include:
- May help nourish the blood
- Can assist to eliminate damp heat
- May help with dispelling wind
- May help dispel wind and soothe itching
- May help to relieve the symptoms of eczema
- Can help to retain excessive white discharge
Indications according to Traditional Chinese Medicine: Shi Du Qing Pian eliminates fire and resolves blood stasis. It is indicated in cases of fire which causes blood stasis, marked by skin lesions, itching, redness, burning sensation, possibly associated with constipation, red tongue with yellow coating, rapid and slippery pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Shi Du Qing Pian 湿毒清片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Herba andrographitis (Chuan Xin Lian) 539 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 572 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 235 mg
- Radix et rhizoma salviae miltiorrhizae (Dan Shen) 370 mg
- Radix rehmanniae (Sheng Di Huang) 707 mg
- Radix scutellariae (Huang Qin) 202 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong) 539 mg
- Rhizoma smilacis glabrae (Tu Fu Ling) 202 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.