Si Jun Zi Tang
Si Jun Zi Tang
Benefits may include:
- May help the function of the spleen
- May improve gastrointestinal function
- Can assist with strengthening of the immune function
- May help with restoration of intestinal function after relieving the obstruction
- Can assist with transporting food and fluid nutrients throughout the body
Indications according to Traditional Chinese Medicine: Si Jun Zi Tang tonifies Spleen qi and strengthens middle jiao function. It is indicated for a general emptiness of Spleen qi, marked by: pale complexion, lack of appetite, loose stools, fatigue, pale tongue with a thin, whitish coating, weak pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Si Jun Zi Tang 四君子片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 942 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 942 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 942 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 540 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.