Si Ni San
Si Ni San
Benefits may include:
- May help co-ordinate liver and spleen function
- May help ease spasms in the lower abdomen and cool cold extremities
- May address mental depression
- May help to improve sleep quality
- May help with fatigue due to qi stagnation and blood stasis
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Si Ni San soothes the liver, regulates qi, releases excess qi and stops pain. It is indicated for stagnation of qi marked by: cold hands and feet, distension and fullness of the chest and abdomen, neurotic hypersensitivity, irritability and fainting, digestive and intestinal disorders, tongue with yellow or white coating and tense, thin, rapid pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Si Ni San 四逆散片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Chao Gan Cao) 842 mg
- Pericarpium citri reticulatae (Chao Zhi Shi) 842 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 841 mg
- Radix bupleuri (Chai Hu) 841 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.