Wen Jing Tang
Wen Jing Tang
Benefits may include:
- May help to improve pelvic circulation
- Can assist with moistening dryness throughout the body
- May regulate hormones
- May help bring warmth and vitality to the uterus
- May improve warmth
- May help with fertility
- May help ease pain and cramping associated with menstruation.
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Wen Jing Tang nourishes the blood, warms the meridians, regulates menstruation. It is indicated for cold obstructing meridians with a blood emptiness, marked by: persistent light uterine bleeding, or irregular menstruation with cold pain in the lower abdomen, bleeding between periods, or even female infertility, dry lips and mouth without thirst, or mild fever with hot flushes in the evening and night, pale tongue with white coating, thin and weak pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Wen Jing Tang 温经汤
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Cortex cinnamomi (Rou Gui) 269 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 303 mg
- Fructus alpiniae oxyphyllae (Yi Zhi Ren) 404 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 404 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 303 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 269 mg
- Radix ophiopogonis (Mai Dong) 404 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 303 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong Jiu Zhi) 303 mg
- Rhizoma pinelliae praeparatae (Jiang Ban Xia) 269 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 135 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.