Xiao Chai Hu Tang
Xiao Chai Hu Tang
Benefits may include:
- May support the liver and gallbladder
- Can assist with mental health disorders
- May assist with spleen deficiency and damp heat
- Can help maintain physical, emotional and mental balance
- May address digestive disorders associated with stomach and liver stagnation
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Xiao Chai Hu Tang harmonises shao yang. It is indicated for shao yang syndrome, marked by: alternating feelings of heat and chills, dry throat with bitter mouth, dizziness, fullness in the chest and hypochondria, uneasiness with lack of appetite, heartburn, nausea and vomiting, or irritability, red tongue with white coating, thin and tense pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Xiao Chai Hu Tang 小柴胡汤片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 4 tablets contains:
- Radix bupleuri (Chai Hu) 785 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 337 mg
- Rhizoma pinelliae ternata praeparatae (Jiang Ban Xia) 337 mg
- Radix scutellariae (Huang Qin) 292 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 201 mg
- Fructus jujubae (Da Zao) 157 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 135 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.