Xiao Yao San
Xiao Yao San
Benefits may include:
- May promote the function of the liver and spleen
- Can promote circulation
- May nourish liver blood and tonify spleen qi
- May help with menopausal syndrome, anemia, functional uterine bleeding, hepatitis, chronic gastritis, pelvic inflammatory disease, anxiety and depression
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Xiao Yao San regulates liver qi, harmonizes the spleen and stomach and nourishes the blood. It is indicated for Liver qi stagnation due to emotional depression with Blood deficiency, resulting in Spleen and Stomach disharmony, marked by: pain or fullness of the hypochondria, headache, dizziness or lightheadedness, lack of appetite, bitter taste in the mouth, dry mouth and throat or diarrhoea, irregular menstrual periods with distension of the chest, pale or pink tongue with thin white coating, tense, empty pulse. Often used for menopausal syndrome, anaemia, functional uterine bleeding, hepatitis, chronic gastritis, pelvic inflammatory disease, anxiety and depression.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Xiao Yao San逍遥片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 572 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 572 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 572 mg
- Radix bupleuri (Chai Hu) 572 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 572 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 236 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 168 mg
- Herba menthae haplyocalycis (Bo He) 102 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.