Yao Tong Pian
Yao Tong Pian
Benefits may include:
- May help target the health of the lower back
- May help nourish and tonify the liver and kidneys
- May help with muscle relaxation
- May be a helpful formula for nerve problems with shooting pain radiating down the back of the thigh
- Can promote blood circulation
- May help manage and reduce pain
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Yao Tong Pian tones and regulates the organs and channels of the liver and kidneys, strengthens the lower back and relaxes the muscles. It is indicated in cases of emptiness of the liver and kidneys, marked by: pain, stiffness, tension in the lumbar region, pain in the legs, especially sciatica or stabbing pain radiating to the back of the thigh, pale, reddish-purple tongue with a fine, white coating, fine, tense pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Yao Tong Pian 腰痛片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Cortex eucommiae (Du Zhong Yan Zhi) 538 mg
- Radix dipsaci (Xu Duan) 505 mg
- Semen cuscutae (Tu Si Zi) 404 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 404 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Chao Bai Zhu) 404 mg
- Myrrha (Mo Yao) 370 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 236 mg
- Rhizoma alismatis (Ze Xie) 202 mg
- Radix achyranthis bidentatae (Niu Xi) 168 mg
- Cortex cinnamomi (Rou Gui) 135 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.