Yi Zi Tang
Yi Zi Tang
Benefits may include:
- May help relieve constipation and resolve hemorrhoids.
- May help with uterine bleeding and vaginal itching
- May help with bleeding during childbirth and vaginal pain
- May help with abscesses, infected wounds and ulcers
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Yi Zi Tang purges heat, relieves haemorrhoids and promotes bowel movements. It is indicated in cases of heat accumulation in the lower jiao and intestines, marked by: haemorrhoids accompanied by constipation, severe local pain and slight bleeding, prolapse of the rectum and vaginal itching, red and dry tongue with a yellow coating at the root, rapid, deep and strong pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Yi Zi Tang 乙字汤片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix bupleuri (Chai Hu) 1246 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 942 mg
- Radix scutellariae (Huang Qin) 471 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 471 mg
- Radix et rhizoma rhei (Da Huang) 236 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.