Yu Ping Feng San
Yu Ping Feng San
Benefits may include:
- May help treat immune deficiency
- Can assist with improvement of the immunosuppressive state of the liver cancer microenvironment
- May help restore and strengthen immune deficiency.
- Can help combat fatigue, weakness, poor digestion and congestion
Indications according to traditional Chinese medicine: Yu Ping Feng San tonify the defensive qi to strengthen the body surface and stop sweating. It is indicated in cases of spontaneous sweating due to a deficiency of defensive qi that fails to consolidate the surface, marked by: repeated colds, fear of wind and drafts, pale complexion, lack of thirst, pale tongue with a white coating, floating and weak pulse.
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Yu Ping Feng San 玉屏风片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 1684 mg
- Radix astragali (Huang Qi) 841 mg
- Radix saposhnikoviae (Fang Feng) 841 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.